Product Benefits, Why Aluminium Decking?
- Environmentally Friendly: 100% recyclable with no downgrading of its properties and very little energy required for re-melting
- Appearance: features the striking, modern, clean and crisp aesthetic of anodised aluminium
- Economical: saves money over time due to its longevity and the non-diminishing cash value of scrap aluminium
- Non-Slip: ridges or drainage holes are machined into the aluminium decking meaning the decking adheres to safety regulations. This also ensures effective drainage reducing surface water, which, in turn, aids longevity
- Virtually Maintenance Free: aluminium is an extremely durable metal meaning the decking does not need replacing or on-going surface treatment as an alternative such as hardwood might
- Durable: aluminium is an extremely hard-wearing metal making it ideal for structures that need to withstand a large amount of use
- Easy to Transport: Whilst being a very durable metal, aluminium is also relatively light. This means it is easy to transport to site and can be cut to length with a saw once at its destination if necessary
Service Benefits, What we offer:
- We offer full technical support and site-visits if necessary
- ABL Architectural is able to offer long and short cut lengths to meet any flooring dimension and configuration
- Bespoke, customised profiles can be designed for special requirements and any applications that do not feature in our current product range.